Suze Orman on Mortgages

Thursday, June 18, 2009 ·

Are you searching for Suze Orman on Mortgages. I found this video clip of Suze Orman on Mortgages. Basically, she is advising us to have our mortgages paid off before retiring. As a fellow Financial Advisor, I totally agree with her stance on this issue. I am a Financial Advisor with an A+ Superior Rated Carrier here in Atlanta, Georgia. I am also a Loan Officer with a leading mortgage company here in Georgia as well. I feel as if it's extrememly important for those retiring to get a firm hold of their finances. Retirement should be enjoyable. You should not be bogged down with consumer debt and hundreds of thousands of dollars in mortgage debt. If you are not close to retirement, I can help you put a plan into place that will help you pay off your mortgage and consumer debt in record time. First, I want you to take a look at what Suze Orman's stance is on paying off your mortgage prior to retiring.

0 comments: